Thank you for reserving a time to speak with me. I am thrilled that you are considering coaching to grow personally and professionally, and reach your ambitious goals. It will be my pleasure to meet you very soon and discuss how we may work together.
In the meantime, please read this page entirely a few days before our appointment.
The first part will answer questions that may be on your mind. Reading time = 2 minutes
The second part is a very short questionnaire to fill out and submit no later than 11 am Pacific (2 pm Eastern) the day before your call. Completion time = 5 to 8 minutes. If your questionnaire is not received by the deadline I will regretfully have to postpone your appointment.
I use automation for appointment scheduling and preparation because it is a wonderful time saver but I know it may feel somewhat cold to someone who doesn't already know me. If that is true for you, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you have any questions at Audrey@AudreyReille.com
Alright, let's get started with your call preparation!
1. What you need to know:
This initial consultation is complimentary because it is not a coaching session but a conversation. The purpose of this call is for us to meet, talk about what you are looking for, how I can help you, and decide if we want to work together.
Be assured that everything you share with me will be kept strictly confidential.
Note: If you scheduled this call intending to speak with me about something other than coaching, please e-mail me at Audrey@AudreyReille.com Thank you.
- Discuss your goals and challenges
- Discuss how I can help you succeed
- Decide if we want to work together
- If yes, we'll schedule your 1st coaching session and get started soon
I will only offer my services if I am confident that I have the solution you are looking for and we are a good fit. Integrity means everything to me and I won't make a commitment to you if I am not highly confident we can reach your goals together.
Coaching programs include:
- 12 one-hour executive coaching sessions by phone, each with a specific agenda and objectives,
- session recordings (mp3 files), and
- e-mail follow-up in between sessions for problem-solving, accountability, and celebration of milestones.
- Most coaching programs include 12 sessions over a 3 to 6 months period.
- If you have a short-term goal (or fewer coaching objectives than most of my clients do) and think you'll need fewer than 12 sessions, we will discuss it during our call and make adjustments. I take pride in getting quick results so if we can finish sooner without cutting corners I am most certainly happy to do it.
- If you have multiple goals (e.g. time management, stress reduction, communication, professional relationships, leadership, influence, self-confidence, new job, etc.) you will most likely need more than 12 sessions.
If you choose 3 or 4 months
- Program paid in full: $2,500, or
- Monthly payments: $850/month for 3 months or $650/month for 4 months.
If you prefer 6 months
- Program paid in full: $2,900, or
- Monthly payments: $500/month for 6 months.
If a friend referred you to me and you are not familiar with my work at all, please take a moment to browse this website, particularly the pages on coaching programs (transformational leadership program, time optimization program, stress reduction program, or career advancement program), client testimonials, and articles that relate to your goals. Thank you.
2. What you need to do:
Your call is reserved and will be confirmed AFTER you fill out the form below.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to submit your preparation questions NO LATER THAN 11 AM PACIFIC TIME THE DAY BEFORE your appointment or your call will be automatically cancelled.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to speaking with you soon.